☑ tartytorts

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  [CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for tartytorts[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]A Kiss Under the Mistletoe[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: A Kiss Under the Mistletoe

Author: tartytorts

Main Characters: Jung Yonghwa and Seohyun

Genre: Romance

Status: On-going

Description of Story: Seohyun is a successful singer in Seoul, and the maknae of the most popular idol group Girls Generation. Its the year 2018 and her unnie Jessica is getting married! What happens when she stumbles upon an old flame with whome she fell in love with when she was 20 ? Conflicting fandoms and scandals prevented her to avoid any advances that he initiated for her, for them. Is she still in love with him ? Will she cave in to her own feelings at the wedding? Will she? Won't she? 

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 4/5

Your title it’s not unique (if you search on AFF, plenty of stories show up, let alone on Google) but it fits the story. 

 

Graphics: 0/0

I couldn’t give you any points because you don’t have a poster and a backgroud. Get one! Your story will look more attracting and grab the attention of other potential readers. 

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

The description was short but on point. It might make the readers curious and click on ‘Next’ (it would have worked for me if I was a simple reader and accidentally click on your story, and not your reviewer.) 

 

Characterization: 8/10

Seohyun’s character is the only character whose progress was blurry. Now, let’s think logically. It’s clear that she loves Yonghwa, she never stopped, but you didn’t give her time to think about her confession. I understand that she may have been drunk at some point, but for a young woman who managed to keep shut about her feelings for six years, she went down too quickly now.

You described all the other characters, including Yonghwa, well and did a good job! 

 

Plot: 37/40

The plot its something I fell for. You blended ‘comedy’, ‘romance’ and ‘drama’ very well and that’s something I applause you for. There’s not a lot to say, just keep up with what you’re doing because it’s great.

 

Consistency: 3/5

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter