☑ -aiastin-

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for -aiastin-

"Little Star"

Author: -aiastin-

Main Characters: Park Hwayoung (OC), Xiumin, Kris, and Chanyeol

Genre: Alternate Universe, Fantasy/Supernatural, MYstery, Romance

Status: Completed

Description of Story:
I heard the school bell ring marking the end of the school day, waking me up from my slumber. Sleepily, I stood up and packed my things up and said to the teacher goodbye. I went out of the room and noticed that the hallways were empty and I looked back at the classroom and noticed that the teacher was not there making my hair stand on end. I clearly saw the teacher was there one minute before...standing and smiling to me and now she's gone. Suddenly, I felt cold which make me shiver. Then I saw something at the end of the hallway.... 

 


  Critique:

Story Title: 3/5

I've never heard of a story named little star. I like that it has an uniqueness to it. Yet, it's pretty simple, and it's not really eye catching. When I read Little Star I think of a child's book. This story is not going for that, therefore you need a title that help bring out the mysteriousness of this story. 

 

Graphics: 0/0

I really love the background and poster!!! It is soft and it gives a romantic, yet mysterious feel. The layout is a plus. It goes with the background and the poster. However, if you would of added something to give out the supernatural feel, it would of been perfect. But still great job!!

 

Description and Foreword: 9/10

I like the description because it gives me a good preview to the story. It makes it very mysterious, and make me want to read more. It's a good way to start, and makes even more interested. I would of liked that instead of the whole first paragraph o
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter