☑ SapphireThorns12

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Kiss the Blood off My Hands"

Author: SapphireThorns12

Main Characters: (OC) Park Juliette, Oh Sehun , Byun Baekhyun

Genre: Angst, , Crime

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
As far Park Juliette is, she is married to a man she is forced to love, while her feelings for her first love, Oh Sehun, remain hidden at the most sinful parts of her heart. However, how far Sehun himself go to keep Juliette's heart?  

 

 

  Critique:


Story Title: 5/5

Your story title does make me wonder what your story is about. It’s also one of the reasons I wanted to read it. I think it will suit your storyline, I don’t know yet. Because we didn’t have any clear indications yet of why this would be relevant. For me as a reader, it did trigger my curiosity to continue reading your story. I love the mystery, angst and excitement behind the title. It’s rather unique title and didn’t see it come accross yet here on AFF. Maybe just a little remark though.. Maybe it’s looks better when every first letter of your words in the title is in capitals. Like this: “Kiss The Blood Off My Hands”.

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

OMG, your description gave me the chills. I was like WHAT?! No way.. This is a rather original way to fill in your description. Not your usual summary because actually we don’t get one either. You keep us guessing and in the dark what’s about to happen in your story. It’s very enticing the quote to start off and than the Q&A section. I love that interesting quote because it does fit your story. Following to that, we get like a sort of poem/description of your story. Still not clear of what’s bound to be happening. We are only sure of the crime that will happen, but who will be the victim and who will be the criminal?  Those are questions that popped into my head when reading on. The characters are also introduced to us in an original way. Not your mainstream chunck of text with a lot of details. Nope, it’s very to the point, just the name and one sentence that means everything. To be honest, I don’t like trailers very much because they do spoil already a bit before even have read the story because for the trailer you need to have to complete story so that you make a summary that you can put in motion to attract people to go and read your story. But here in your case it  actually clarifies things. It does make it already a bit easier to grasp what’s going to happen. Your description and foreword are very neat and sophisticated onto the point where you go to the credits. I know that’s the section where you ought to thank everyone and credit them ofcourse. But it makes it very messy. If you could just make sure that it looks a bit neater, it will be alright. But overall, I do like the start of your story! Good job! You make sure that  your readers are desperate to know what will happen.

 

Character Development: 7/10

a. Unity of the Characters and Their Actions. 5/5

You don’t have many characters in your story and it’s easy to follow them around. But I must say one thing though.. AMAZING! The development of your characters in your story is so complex. You don’t really get the time to determinate who they should behave. Are they credible? Yes they are very credible. But they have such a complexity what their behaviour concern. This is a positive aspect of your story. It keeps your readers on their toes because of the fact they can’t really grasp the characters in that sense that they all have like a hidden agenda. Let me clarify it by going over the main and important characters in your story.

JULIETTE - She’s like this sweet fragile girl, who wants nothing else than be loved by the right person. Unfortunately she has been forced into a marriage she didn’t want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter