☑ bts_kimtaehyung

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for bts_kimtaehyung

"Blind Heir"

Author: bts_kimtaehyung

Main Characters: YooJung, Byun Baekhyun and Kim Woobin

Genre: Angst, Romance, Tragedy

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
YooJung is a a girl who is rich but physically blind due to her real father's death.
The only thing she can do to live in this cruel world is to listen with her ears.
The only thing she loves doing is playing the piano. It shows her true emotions
Back when her father was still alive, she was not blind.
She was adopted by a rich business man who owned a big company in South Korea, but she'd never seen him as her own father.
What if one day, someone came into her life to change it for the better?
When she could finally be able to see again?
Why would he betray her when she finally fell for him?
What if a cold hearted man were to fall in love with her?

A story full of:
Love, Jealousy, Revenge, Loyalty and Sacrifice.



    Critique:

Story Title: 2.5/5

‘Blind Heir’ works with the story. I find it different, catchy, and mostly mysterious. It made a good first impression on me. However, it did cause confusion. Although you didn’t put an 's' on the end of 'heir', for some reason, I read it like that. Because I read 'heirs' instead of 'heir', I thought it was going to be about a bunch of blind chaebols. Perhaps you should write it as 'The Blind Heir' instead because it makes the readers oblivious to basically what I read. Moreover, it isn't very unique; Google proved that one. But nevertheless, your story is about one person being blind and it was my fault I read it like that, so don't worry.

 

Graphics: 4.5/10

As I am a graphic designer, my comments can be a bit blunt and may seem rude, but please keep in mind that you did not create the graphics. I don't mean to offend anybody so please don't take these to heart. (Same goes with the designer.)

First of all, looking at your poster really made me want to read your story. It suited the angst and tragedy genres of your story. However, there were some unnecessary things in your poster. What are they? Well, look at the lanterns. Why exactly are they there? Can you tell me how they relate to the story? Perhaps it's just me, and I've only read one chapter, but I don't really understand why they're there. Moreover, the quote doesn't make sense. Instead of, "You're the only one who I trusted but why did you have to leave?", it should be, "You were the only one whom I trusted, so why did you leave?" You wrote that correctly in your description, so why was it wrong in the poster? I may seem like I'm ridiculing your graphics, but this is my honest opinion.

Also, your background is drawing too much attention. Obviously, it is a screenshot of your poster without the characters. Because of this, it looks redundant, and I dislike the fact that it is so… showy, if you know what I mean.

In spite of that, your graphics are really pretty and they suit the story, so thumbs up on that.

 

Description and Foreword: 4/10

To be honest, your description didn't make a real big impact on me. It didn't intrigue me, yet, I held my judgement back, and gave your story a try. Going through your description was a bit of a bore as I had read similar descriptions, so I guess there goes the originality. In addition, it also had a lot of grammar mistakes (I'll mention them later in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter