☑ TheCupcakeKiseoppian

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for TheCupcakeKiseoppian[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]SalGaeti & Sweets[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: SalGaeti & Sweets

Author: TheCupcakeKiseoppian

Main Characters: Jinyoung, Baro, Gongchan, Sanduel, Shinwoo, Minsoo[OC], Kai, Chanyeol, Zelo, Yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae, Himchan, Jongup and OC's

Genre: Drama, Family, Friendship, Romance, Schoollife

Status: On-going

Description of Story: Sohee and Daehyun had opened up a cute little cafe that became popular and popular over the years. Now Sohee and Daehyun years after graduation and marriage it is time that their child Jung Jihyun and their baby boy Jung Minsoo take care of the shop now that she is 18. what could possibly happen to this perfect life? Especially when 5 hot guys suddenly walk in and ask for a job?

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 4/5

From what I know (please, correct me if I’m wrong), SaelGaeti means a food rich in sugar, so, sweets. I find it interesting and quite unique since it’s the first time I personally see someone using the term. You specified that it’s the name of the bakery in Description, so from that, I can understand that it has everything to do with the story. 
The reason why I gave only 4 points out of 5 it’s because people like me might find it cute and actually check your story, but others may not understand the word and just pass by it.

Graphics: 9/10

I expected a more colorful poster; the one you have has more of a soft feel to it. You don’t have a background, but you still have time to put one in the same theme with the poster. What I really like is the character chart you used. You put pictures of the girls and B1A4 boys and that’s nice. This way people can imagine how the girls look.

Description and Foreword: 8/10

You said in the Author Note section that this story is actually a spin-off to Mr. White Bunny, but still gave details in the description. You summed up the story in a few words, without giving too much information, neither leaving your readers confused. I like it. 
In the Foreword you had written little things about your characters and I already said that it looks attractive. 
The reason why it’s only 8/10 it’s because you made a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter