☑ IAmAnExoFan

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  [CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for IAmAnExoFan[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Back To Square One[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: Back To Square One

Author: IAmAnExoFan

Main Characters: Kim Jongin, Do Kyungsoo, Oh Sehun, Luhan

Genre: Angst, Drama, Family, Friendship, Romance,

Status: Completed

Description of Story: When it all becomes too much, Do Kyungsoo leaves Korea to escape his hellish home life and the love of his life; Kim Jongin. He comes back after three years, not knowing what to expect. Can Jongin prove to him that he didn't change at all? Can Kyungsoo fix the bond between him and his bestfriend? Can they be what they used to be before?

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 5/5

I'm so glad that you decided to change your title. It was absolutely more eye-catching than your first one, 'Not Again...' It was even more amazing that you included your title in the story. It really suited the theme, the poster and story well. Good job in choosing the title. ^^

 

Graphics: 9/10

You didn't have a poster yet last time but I'm glad now you do. I love your poster. It had that angsty feeling on it, the texts were visible, and the background gave it off. I love the quote you put on it as well. "There is no such thing as an ending. Just a new beginning." The designer did a splendid job. It made your story more attractive. Good job!

 

Description and Foreword: 7/10

You description was fine. It had that suspense feeling on it, and it definitely sounded interesting. It had the necessary information a description must have, which is not more, not less. I also like the questions you put at the end. It acted like cliffhangers, making your readers more curious. I recommend increasing the font size though. I just prefer a larger size. Dunno why... o_0

An issue for me though is the colors you used for your description & foreword. This is just my opinion so please bare with me. I don't really think that putting different colors made it more attracting. Maybe it was to make it less boring, but to me it didn't match the theme at all. One of your themes/main genre is angst, right? You poster looks angst and your background as well. You can tell it from one glance since it's colored black. I think it would be better putting it in black font color, or a mix of black and dark red perhaps? I think it matched the theme, as well as the background since it has that red tint on it.

Doesn't it look better? (For me, it does...)

Humans are strong creatures. They fight. They survive.

No matter how much life pushes them down, they will stand right back up to prove it wrong. 

Sometimes though, when life becomes too much, humans are left with nothing to do but to run away.

They would scamper to who-knows-where and not once would they look back. 

Everyone had ran away at some point in their lives. Everyone needed to escape, to forget and to leave.

What truly differentiate the strong ones from the weak ones though is that... 

The strong ones will always come back to prove to life once more that they can't be broken.

 

I cut the third line into two as it looked uneven

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter