☑ lovelyndgrey2230

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for lovelyndgrey2230[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]One Wish From A Shooting Star[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: One Wish From A Shooting Star

Author: lovelyndgrey2230

Main Characters: Luhan, Hyunae (OC), Kris, The rest of EXO and more kpop idol cameos

Genre: Drama, Family, Friendship, Romance, Schoollife

Status: On-going

Description of Story: Luhan is the school’s ulzzang. Although his reputation is well respected, he chose to be humble and stayed kind to everyone. His family background is excellent since his father is a businessman and his mother, an astronomer. One day he met Hyun Ae, a mysterious, quiet and a shy girl and is often credited as a nobody in their school. He gradually developed feelings for her and tried every way possible to grab her attention. Fate brought them together but also through fate were they separated. His tragic death forces their destinies to be detached. But what happens when he’s given another chance to live? What happens when one wish changes everything? Hyun Ae is a shy, quiet and a mysterious girl who had a secret crush on Luhan. She is also an orphan since she was 13 and therefore she lived alone on a boarding house. One day the school’s ulzzang, Luhan, befriended her and became something even more. Luhan became her other half and believed that he was the one for her but fate prevented their future to exist when Luhan died from Stage 4 Lung Cancer.  Would this tragedy become a hindrance to their favoured destiny? If so, what happens when she wishes the impossible? Can this interference be banished forever or would it just make everything more heartbreaking than it already is?

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 3.5/5

The title is good. I can't say it's unique since there are some stories out there with nearly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter