☑ chibimusicstar

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for chibimusicstar

"The Voice of Summer"

Author: chibimusicstar

Main Characters: Krystal, Jinwoo, Kim Ji Won, Yoona, Lee Seunggi, Amber, Gdragon and Dara

Genre: Drama, Fantasy/Supernatural, Friendship, Romance

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
So far, the story starts with a girl woke up in a castle. She used to be a mermaid but now she is a human. Her purpose on coming to the human world was to find the boy she saved when she was young. When she fainted at the shore, a prince found her. He taught her about the human world for three months. He was really nice to her since she resembles his dead sister. Now, they have met Seunggi, Jinwoo and Jiwon.

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 4/5

I love this title a lot! This title is mysterious and there are 101 possible story lines for it, so I'm really curious how his story is going to turn out~ However, perhaps you can consider shortening the title next time? You see, the shorter the title, the greater the impact it will have because you'll have to bring out the gist of the whole story within just a few words. This is just my personal opinion though :) 

 

Graphics: 4/10

First of all, I think it's great that you have a poster for your story (most of the times I don't bother getting one because I'm that lazy hahahah) and the poster is well-made with intricate details and all. However, I don't think that your poster really matches your story description. The poster you have now is grand and magnificent, but your story plot is about sacrifice and I don't really see the link in here. Perhaps you could have gotten a poster that's more ominous.

 

Description and Foreword: 4/10

Your foreword is pretty decent with adequate credits so I think it's ok. Oh, and I like how you colour coded the words to match the whole ambience of your story too. However, to me, your description too long and draggy. Yes, it covers the gist of the story and all, but do note that the readers have limited attention span and long chunks of words are a turn off. I would suggest that you cut short the prologue or split it into smaller paragraphs for easier reading. Another suggestion I have is that perhaps you can use dramatic short sentences instead of the long sentences you're currently using to write your story description, since it will amplify the effect and as english isn't your first language, it will help to make your language sound more coherent. 

 

Characterization: 8/10

My favourite character is this story will probably be Jiyong because you portrayed him in such a beautiful way that I cannot help but to fall in love with him myself! <3 I love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter