☑ Inspiritxbaby

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for inspiritxbaby

"Deep Dark Love"

Author: inspiritxbaby

Main Characters: Kim Jieun(OC)//Kim Myungsoo// Kim Sunggyu

Genre: Angst, Family, Fantasy/Supernatural, Romance, Tragedy

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
Jieun was living a normal life with her beloved brother Sunggyu and loving parents. But there was a day that caused her world to crash and burn.
Her whole family, murdered by vampires left her hanging in the world alone.
Life was hell to her, and she swore she would make the vampires pay. But then again, she meets this powerful vampire and claims that she has met him before. Paranoid, she had to find out more.




    Critique:

Graphics: 6/10

Your posters and background are compatible enough and does fit the story's theme. However, the details aren't neat, especially the two posters. The messy blending and awkward positioning of pictures and text make them look very unprofessionally made. There's no problem with the images used, I just suggest you take some time to make the blendings better. 

 

Description and Foreword: 7/10

I like the format of your description. Firstly, you gave a brief background on the main subject of the story; vampires. Following this, you provided a tiny summary on the main character's situation. There's just enough to grab the readers' interest without giving anything away. Personally, I found the excerpt in the foreword really intriguing. It made me want to find out who the perfect stranger is (coughMyungsoocough). There were a few flaws in this section though.

Check your grammar:
1) Ever believe the existence of vampires? If you don't. I suggest you do.
Edited: Ever believe in the existence of vampires? If you don't, I suggest you do.
2) Each eye color has their respective ranks.
Edited: Each eye color has its respective rank.
3) Nothing could be worse when the people you love and truly depend on disappears...
Edited: Nothing could be worse than when the people you truly love and depend on disappear...
-Try to fix the frame you used right at the top, it's positioned very awkwardly. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter