☑ keep_in_touch_2011

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Archive : Review for keep_in_touch_2011[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Love Me Once Again[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: Love Me Once Again

Author: keep_in_touch_2011 

Main Characters: Choi Junhong, Park Jiyeon (OC), B.A.P

Genre: Romance

Status: On-going

Description of Story: Love doesn't know for ages, love is pure and love is gentle. They say when you find true love then she its forever, but then...love can be hurtful like red rose's thorns. Story follows young foreigner Diane who is BAP's stylist since their debut. From that time BAP's maknae Zelo had crush on her, although he tried not to think on her with different eyes he couldn't help it, the only thing he could think of was her. Than the crush had developed into something stronger. Diane was trying to suppress her small crush she had on Zelo because he was minor and she shouldn't think of him in romantic way but there was an heart ache whenever she sees him. She knew that she couldn't ignore the feelings that had developed deep inside of her.

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 3/5

Your title is fine, I guess. It is clear that it is a romance-themed fic so good job. I didn't find it unique though since the title was too common so it was quite hard for me to differentiate it with the other fics of the same title.

Graphics: 7/10

You poster was fine as well, but it wasn't that romantic-looking for me. It looked more angsty than of romance. It would have been better as well if you removed the other B.A.P members from the poster and just put Zelo and the OC there to emphasize the two main characters.

Description and Foreword: 7/10

Actually, your description was fine. You just have to correct your grammar. ^^ I changed it a bit. Here:

~~> Age doesn't matter when it's true love. Love is pure and gentle. They say that when you find true love, it's forever. But then, love can be hurtful like a red rose's thorns. This story follows the young Park Jiyeon who works as BAP's stylist since their debut. From that time onwards, BAP's maknae, Zelo, had a crush on her. Although he tried not to think of her, he still couldn't help it. The only thing he could think of was her. Then that crush developed into something stronger. Jiyeon was trying to surpress the small crush she had on Zelo because he was still a minor. She shouldn't think of him in a romantic way but there was always a heartache whenever she sees him. <~~

Err. I kind of changed the first sentence. It was supposed to be 'Love doesn't go for ages' but I didn't get it so I changed it to Age doesn't matter when it's true love.' Hope you don't mind. Anyway, it's still your ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter