☑ senobralloc

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  [CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for senobralloc[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Seven Days[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: Seven Days

Author: senobralloc

Main Characters: EXO's Kai and OC

Genre: Angst, Romance

Status: Completed

Description of Story: There's no way out for a depressed Hyerin than to jump but she was a coward. When the next day dawned and a merry man named Jongin came into her life, everyday was a struggle of infinite regrets for not jumping. But maybe, it was a good thing to stay in this world.

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 2/5

It's too plain and simple. It does not have much uniqueness. Maybe if you could of added something more to the title, the maybe it could spark to it. I'm not good with title either but something like: Seven Days for My Life or something like that. Just something more to catch the reader.

 

Graphics: 7/10

I like the poster it has an interesting feel, yet I don't feel that it goes with the story. Maybe if you could of added maybe something like a clock surrounding Hyerin, and Kai it would of sparked the idea of running out of time for those seven days. I really loved your trailer, it almost made me cry. It's very hard to make me cry so I give you points for that, because you could feel some pain for them. Also, the background is good, but could of used something more.

 

Description and Foreword: 9/10

The description makes you wonder why she wanted to jump, and why she should regret not jumping. Also the quote in description m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter