☑ RedGuitarist

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for RedGuitarist

"Being Afflicted"

Author: RedGuitarist

Main Characters: Jung Hyun Ji (OC), Kim Seok Jin (BTS), Lee Howon (Infinite), BTS

Genre: Angst, Romance

Status: Completed

Description of Story:
Afflictions.
They're not visible to one's eye.
That's simply because they're inside us.
They're the voices inside of our heads.
They're the cause of our pain.
For me, it's a little different though.
These afflictions.
They're the reasons why I'm in love.

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 5/5

Your title is really interesting. It leaves room for curiosity which is good, and it would make the reader click on it since it's different. There was nothing wrong with your title at all, in fact I was excited to read it when I saw the title.

 

Graphics: 6/10

Okay, so first thing. I can't really see the background well. I think that 'Being Afflicted' was meant to be present but I can't see it clearly. I see parts of it on the right side but not clearly. Your main poster is a bit too crowded. There's a lot going on and while complexity is great, simple posters can be the most effective. The font of the title doesn't really match well with the theme of the poster either, but that's fine if you like it.

 

Description and Foreword: 9/10

I like that you put the meaning of affliction down, it helps people to know what you mean straight away rather than going to Google for the meaning. Overall, your description and foreword was good. Thank you for making everything neat; it really helps to make things look more 'professional' one may say. The foreword was also very nice- altogether there were no real problems!

 

Characterization: 10/10

Your main character is truly beautiful. I love how you portrayed her; it's really realistic. I also like how she didn't need Jin's help with what she was going through since she wanted to try and fix it by herself. Jin's reaction to that shows his character. I think that your supporting/minor characters are also well presented.

I also like how your main character wasn't a 'Mary Sue' a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter