☑ ihatey0u

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for ihatey0u

"Squared in the Moon"

Author: ihatey0u

Main Characters: Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol

Genre: Alternate Universe, Fluff, Romance

Status: Completed

Description of Story:
Baekhyun likes to create little alternate universes in his head and Chanyeol happens to be in all of them.

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 4.5/5

Original, creative, and eye catching. In should be capitalized though. Your first reasoning for why it is called this it a little extravagant but your second reason seems to work well.

 

Graphics: 8/10

Your poster is super duper cute! It really shows off the sweet fluff your story has! And your background is nice as well. It's pretty but it is not extremely eyecatching, so it does misdirect the audience when they are reading.

 

Description and Foreword: 9/10

I like your description. It short and sweet, explains what the story is about without revealing too much. I feel like more information could be added, whether it's another line or an excerpt from your story.

 

Characterization: 7/10

I feel like all fans have experienced the thoughts of somehow meeting their idol and being in a relationship with them. Baekhyun is not exception. Since your story was so short it was hard to actually see character development. But you did do a great job of revealing all of the character's personalities and antics. Some of the things that Baekhyun did though seemed unrealistic. But then again, I don't constantly lapse into daydreams like he does.

 

Plot: 35/40

Your plot was actually relatively smooth. The only reason I could understand why the other reviewer thought it was rough was because I thought you were trying to make it flow together. More of it will be explained in the writing style/grammar section for why I think like this.

I feel like you daydreams also seemed similar to each other as well. I thought the second daydream was a continuation of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter