☑ xiaolu_m

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for xiaolu_m

"Dude, You're Not My Style"

Author: xiaolu_m

Main Characters: Lee ChaeKyung(OC), Kris

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Romcom, School Life

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
Lee Chae Kyung has always been bullied by her fellow classmates during middle school.
It all started when the Kingka of the school - Kris Wu started to call her a fatty.
And since he was the Kingka, everyone started to follow along with him, making her life miserable.
Kris Wu, the name Chaekyung despised.
Not being able to take the bullies anymore, Chae Kyung left the school and moved to America.
But it wasn't the end yet. The real reason she left was to prepare for revenge.
She went to America and got a full-body laser surgery.
After that she returned to Korea , she changed her name to Song Ah Ri.
Boys started to drool whenever she walked passed them. She was now called the Ulzzang Song Ah Ri.
But she didn't do all this to gain people's attention.
Her real mission; making Kris Wu fall for her and then break his heart into tiny little pieces.

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 5/5

Your story title attracted me as soon as I clicked on your story, it got me interested and intrigued. Title is the first main point what reader will see as soon as he click on story; If it’s a good and unique title reader will most likely clicked it. When your story was given to me on reviewing, I thought it was just a comedy story with love plot, but I was wrong. Title is relevant to your story, that’s all I can say for now. 

 

Graphics: 9/10

In all honesty I loved both your poster and background. They really fitted with the plot of the story but...In order to gain even more readers and to keep your readers subscribed to your story I would suggest you to order a different poster and background. All in all, I liked it very much!

 

Description and Foreword: 9/10

Description amd foreword is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter