☑ EllisKambook

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Make a Wish, Rich B*tch"

Author: EllisKambook

Main Characters: Krystal (Rich B*tch) & Luhan (Genie)

Genre: Family, Fantasy/Supernatural, Fluff, Friendship, Romcom

Status: Completed

Description of Story:
Krystal is a rich, spoiled brat living in the most famous zipcode around: 90210. Upon her trip from South Korea she is gifted a necklace from her grandmother, which happens to be necklace that contains a Genie named Luhan. Luhan has to stay on Earth until his "master" Krystal has to make her 3 wishes. During the duration of his stay, the two find out more about themselves through each other causing them to rethink there choices of the past, the present, and possibly the future.

 

   


Story Title: 5/5

For your title it is obviously a story that has to do with fantasy! You've managed to come up with a title that is both attracting to readers and a title that connects with your plot! Thumbs up here! I like the way you mixed the main character's personality which makes Krystal the Rich B*tch you are pointing at here and it added lots of spice and intensity just by reading your title.

 

Appearance: 8/10

a. Poster and Background. 3/5

For your poster, I think it doesn't go near anywhere Krystal being the 'Rich '. It is much better if you have shown some luxury in it like having some expensive chandliers at the background of your poster then make Luhan look like a genie not a boy next door type of a guy. And what are the books and the old TV for? Your previous poster was much better than your current. Just a suggestion.

b. Lay-out and Formatting. 5/5

Since you have your own lay-out and I like the chapter formats so it's a thumbs up here!

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

I love the description! Question formed type of descriptions is the type that never fails to get a reader's attention so forming it just like that is a smart idea.  In your foreword, it just went on rounds. You don't need a longer foreword what you need is an eye-catching foreword.

So this is your original foreword;

Until Krystal makes her 3 wishes from her personal genie, Luhan, he is stuck on Earth having to follow his "master" around. Luhan learns that Krystal is not the airheaded girl he percieves her to be. He finds out that there is actually more to her persona than meets the eye; a past that has made her to become the girl she is now. With this information in hand, Luhan thinks that he could use this to his advantage for Krystal to make her wishes. As Luhan slowly starts to unravel her past, Krystal slowly starts to find herself falling for the Genie Boy, and maybe even start to return to her roots from the past. In one way or another, the two find out more about themselves through each other causing them to rethink there choices of the past, the present, and possibly the future.

This is my revised one;

Not until Krystal makes her 3 wishes from her genie, Luhan is stuck on earth to follow his 'master' around. Luhan learns that Krystal in not what he think she is. He finds out that there is something hidden deep inside her; a past that chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter