☑ Seifenblaseneele

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for Seifenblaseneele

"Wenn Wir Miteinander Tanzen"

Author: Seifenblaseneele

Main Characters: Wu Yifan (Kris), Zhang Yixing (Lay)

Genre: Fluff, Romance, School Life

Status: Completed

Description of Story:
EXO College!AU
Yifan isn't exactly the most avid party-goer, and he certainly is no fan of Luhan's party games. But being caught in one together with Yixing might turn out to be the best thing that could have happened to him that night.

 

 

Disclaimer: Reviews are essentially tools that help you to write better in the future or help you improve your current story. As per anything that I say, are only suggestions, and try not to let anything into your heart alright? P.S. Any story may be reviewed, even one-shots so don’t worry. (Also when I found out about review shops they wow-ed me too XD)

  Critique:

Story Title: 2/5

I can’t make sense of the title, nor have any clue what it means since it is after all, in another language. If readers were to look at this title it’s hard to say depending on the audience if they’d actually click it. A title is the first thing that readers would see of the story, and by essence the first thing they’ll judge if they are willing to click on it. With a title like yours, they know nothing (unless they actually know German) and thus the interest rate would drop because of the lack of understanding. Would it pull readers in? Not necessarily however props for you for picking something very, very unique and original. 

 

Description and Foreword: 8.5/10

The description is short and simple. I wouldn’t see it any other way as it is a one-shot since one-shot descriptions are hard to do without giving too much away. It’s interesting enough to pull readers in as it’s very straight-forward. It’s the type of description that people expect what they’re expecting. 

Now onto the foreword, your explanation is nice as it explains the inspiration you had for writing the story as well as the reason why you picked a German title. It would be nice however if you put the translation of what your story title actually means here (or somewhere later in your one-shot.) However a quick question, is the title from the song? Because I feel like it may be, but maybe that’s just me. 

I also looked ahead, and the information you put at the start of your one-shot would actually be more fitting here in the foreword. The reason for this is because while forewords are by definition a short introduction of the book from someone other than the author, a foreword on AFF on the other hand is more or less an information centre where you put g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter