☑ pegase2311

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for pegase2311

" And The City"

Author: pegase2311

Main Characters: Lay-Krystal, Kris-Dara, Yoona-Sehun, Yuri-Tao

Genre: Drama, Friendship, Romance

Status: Completed

Description of Story:
This is a story not only about love. But about friendship and faith. Seoul and four bestfriend. Krystal, Dara, Yoona, and Yuri and their respective partners Lay, Kris, Sehun, and Tao. With Seoul, they fall in love and fall out love.

 

    Critique:

Story Title: 4/5

Frankly speaking, it was not that original anymore considering that it had been title to a series and two blockbuster movies already. As to the issue if it has a bearing on your story, yes, it does. In fact, it relates very much because the very inside of the story is the movie itself. 

 

Graphics: 9.5/10

I love both of your posters! And your background, too. It screams of chic and fashion. It demonstrates exactly the feel of the story. Although the second poster (the all-boys one) seems a little angsty rather than fluff or romantic. 

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

You did well giving out a description like this. This is the sort that pulls in readers. Simple and doesn’t give out much. No big spoilers, in other words. However, I could give out a suggestion on how you can rewrite it to be more appealing and error-free. 

Revision: This is a story about four girls who live in the city of Seoul. It is in Seoul where their love begins. But, this story is not just about love. This is also about friendship, heartbreak… finding happiness and keeping faith.  This is not only about ‘him’ and ‘her’; this is about ‘them.’

 

Characterization: 7/10

I’m not a fan of character profiles to be honest because I don’t want to be going back to that chapter in the midst of my reading just to check the facts again. I prefer that a writer presents and raise a character at the course of the story rather than baring all her characteristics where some were even trivial. But as far as yours go, it’s tolerable since it doesn’t go like the usual and it had been very descriptive. Though I suggest that you shorten them still to maintain your character’s mystery and let your readers get to know them as they read on your story. 

 

Plot: 6/10

Up until now I’ve graded the story without being biased or whatever you may call it but not at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter