☑ clasicoustic-

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for clasicoustic-

"Flowers and Hope"

Author: clasicoustic-

Main Characters: Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Myungsoo, Eunji

Genre: Friendship

Status: Completed

Description of Story:
"The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't said." - Peter Drucker
//
Everytime Baekhyun woke up from his bed, there would be a flower placed on the desk. That's not the first time and he knew who sent it. Without even one word nor a note placed near the flowers, he already knew what the person who sent it wanted to say. Maybe it's also the first time for him to have them for him. They're the one who will be there if he needs someone, they, who always support him; even if he can't see them all the time. He couldn't ask for more.
//
Because only a small, meaningful present can
make someone smiles without a reason
He doesn't need a big present
he just needs one; hope



    Critique:

Story Title: 3/5

Not really cathcy but it relate heavily with your story so I give you more credit. On second thought, if you intend to make one shot, please think carefully about the title. Title is the first impression potential readers get when they search for a story and although I’m not a er for this kind of genre, I can say that this title is not really grabbing attention. If I came across this story maybe I would skim past through it. Title can make you a good seller if you can attract lots of customers. Please think twice about title of the story especially one shot. Because like what it called “One Shot”, you just have one shot to make it right.

 

Description and Foreword: 4/10

Actually I am quite liking your description BUT I have been very annoyed with the distractions. What are the distractions?

Yup, your grammar. I am a self-proclaimed grammar nazi and I really but really really tick off by grammar mistakes. I know nobody’s perfect in their grammar especially the one with other than English as their first language. But baby, your grammar really get in the way.

You have talent in writing story but your grammar, sorry to say, really . I won’t explain the mistakes here, for grammar rubric is sep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter