☑ Kikwik

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for Kikwik[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Eyes wide open and mouths shut[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: Eyes wide open and mouths shut

Author: Kikwik

Main Characters: Lay, OC, You

Genre: Angst, Horror, Mystery

Status: Completed

Description of Story: People die everyday. Every hour, every minute, every second. They die because of accidents, because of age, because of a lot of things, because of murder. Everybody is a murderer. It's just that some people don't see themselves as murderers. This is a story about somebody who accepts that and lives with it, he embraces himself and laughs with it. He mocks the people who try to be so oblivious.

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 5/5

It is actually best to capitalize what should be capitalized when it comes to titles, but I think there is a rule wherein capitalizing just the first word is okay (although I strongly believe that that only applies for Journalism). That aside, I like the title; there is this chilly feeling about it that makes me want to just cringe away from the story — in a good way.

 

Graphics: 0/0

There is no poster nor background, which I am thankful for because I honestly cannot begin to imagine how creepy it would be. I am not taking any points from here so your overall score will be over ninety!

 

Description and Foreword: 9/10

The content of the description and foreword are both really good. I am not sure what to say because there is nothing in particular that needs correcting. Both sections, like the title, give you the scary, eerie feeling and I think it is a good thing for a horror sort of story to have. The only thing that I think is a little disturbing is the fact that you put the "enjoy" and the credits in the middle of the two sections. I think it disrupts the flow of the two sections a bit, and it'd be better if you put them in the bottom-most part of the foreword and separate the actual foreword and that with a divider. That is just a suggestion, though.

 

Characterization: 6/10

To be frank, I think you are a little lacking in this part. I think there should be more background as to how Yixing starts killin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter