☑ Loving_EXO

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for Loving_EXO

"Opera"

Author: Loving_EXO

Main Characters: Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin

Genre: Action, Angst, Fantasy/Supernatural, Horror, Mystery, , Tragedy, 

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
This story is about Donghae going to a opera house to get ready for a performance, but on the first day of getting to the opera house he meets the phantom, Eunhyuk. Throughtout the days he been there, things become mysterious and the bloodshed starts. Memories are being tampered with, relationships are broken, and the dark ages has plagued everyone at the opera house.

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 3/5

The title, Opera, is alright. Honestly, there isn't much talk about the opera thingy place thingy I dunno, basically you told us in the story that the opera place thingy is a cursed place but there wasn't much? There wasn't much talk about the scenery and honestly, when I look back on the story...I had no idea what was going on except from blah blah abandoned blah blah and then he met a handsome guy, fell in love blah blah... the end... yup not much do I remember. Opera, I haven't seem titles with this title so for me it's original but.

 

Graphics: 8.5/10

It was nice you had a variety for the posters but sometimes they didn't fit with the mood. The one you see at the "frontpage" aka the description/foreword, is nice. It gives the angst, dark vibe and creates alittle tension but not too much since there isn't too much explaination from the poster but the background for it completely throws off the vibe. The colours don't really complement each other well and it clashes, whereas if you had a dark, navy blue with some "ghost" font, it would create more tension and complemt the poster ALOT more. The poster/image in chapter 3, it was bright, pink, really girly and fluffy looking, something you wouldn't want for this type of story. I would suggest just changing your background to match the poster and change out the chapter 3 poster. 

 

Description and Foreword: 4/10

Your description is pretty alright but something I wouldn't really be interested, in all honestly, I was not interested. That's it. Not interested.

 

Characterization: 5.5/10

The M-C Donghae seems to be alittle dense? Though who can blame him since Eunhyuk hasn't really told him why the place is cursive though his character, I picture him out to be one of those frail little girls... whoops. Eunhyuk, I don't really understand, is he a ghost or a person who just magically disappears? I know you said he's a phantom but still, it seems too weird and I don't really know.

 

Plot: 32.5/40

Your first chapter definetely spiced up my interest more from when I was un-interested from your description. My thoughts from the first chapter is that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter