☑ Aheatzu

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for Aheartzu

"The Romance of Rivals"

Author: Aheartzu

Main Characters: Sehun x OC

Genre: Comedy, Fluff, Romcom

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
There’s nothing worse than being compared to the person you hate the most in life.
Unfortunately, that was just the case for 19-year-old Park Choa.
Growing up, she experienced nothing but hair-pulling, crayon stealing, and fist fights.
She was always second, and he was always first. She got a ‘great job’ sticker, he got an ‘outstanding’ sticker. And who gave her all these unforgettable memories? “Oh ing Sehun.”
And now, 5 Sehun-free years later, here she was, going to college, buying her first apartment, and living life happily. And guess who just happens to still be alive and breathing and is at the same city, same college, and same building too?
Only one answer:  OH ING SEHUN.

 

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 4/5

I really like it, but there needs to be something more eye-catching about the title. That's (unfortunately) one of the first things your story will be judged by, so it needs to stand out. 

 

Graphics: 8/10

The poster is huge! Oh gosh! (I like it haha.) The background is cute but maybe a bit too bright? It was a distracting as well. Remember, your story is the main thing here. So --as adorable as the background may be-- perhaps you could make it a shade or two darker. All due credit to Escapade Poster Shop for your poster --I can't make a poster for anything.

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

This description is very upbeat and also *far* too long. I love the beginning where she's describing Sehun, but I feel the character chart was a bit unnecessary. I dislike it when authors add character charts, but I will not take points off for personal preference. I did, however, dock some points for the length. The foreword and description should be short and to the point, but also entertaining enough so that people would want to read it. I adored the repartee between Choa and Sehun at the beginning; the comedic factor that you threw in interested me even though the actual length of it was a bit scary.

 

Characterization: 9/10

You did a great job here. I had no problem telling apart Sehun's and Choa's personalities and let me tell you: they were pretty damn hilarious. The rest of the characters aren't mentioned that much but I still feel like their personalities could be developed more.

 

Plot: 36/40

I cannot even with this story. I'm loving it! They absolutely, positively *hate* each other and I'm just in. I have read stories like this before, but you definitely made it your own. Again, the comedic factor was what kept me reading. I feel like your sentences could be better written, but the actual content is fine. Plot-wise, this story

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter