☑ exoticara9

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for exoticara9[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Banger on the Other Wall[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: Banger on the Other Wall

Author: exoticara9

Main Characters: Kyungsoo and Jongin

Genre: Romance, ,

Status: On-going

Description of Story: After Kyungsoo moves in to his new Seoul apartment, he learns that the walls are so thin and that his neighbor is a wild animal. Not only the banging sounds can be heard, but also ecstatic responses from what appears to be a parade of ladies. He realizes that the noises aren't the ones keeping him awake, but the fantasies he's been keeping for a seven-month "relationship hiatus. So when the wallbanging and noises threaten to literally crash the room, Kyungsoo, clad in casual clothes, confronts Kai, the wild-and-heard-but-never-seen neighbor. Suddenly, the tension between them cools down as Kyungsoo realizes he knows this guy somewhere...and he may have discovered a new definition of neighborly. In a steamy mix of passion and humor, Do Kyungsoo dishes out a hilarious tale of exasperation at its finest.

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 5/5

I find the title interesting and unique. A good text I do is that I type your title on Google and see if there are other stories with nearly that same title as yours. Guess, what. There weren't, so I can safely say that your title was unique. I also like how it was so relevant to the story, that you can almost imagine what was about to happen even without reading the story yet. It was also attracting, as one cannot encounter a story with that title as interesting as yours, so good job! (I rarely give perfect scores for titles but yours definitely deserved it!)

Graphics: 9.5/10

I don't like your poster. I LOVE IT! It was so good! I like how it was colorful. I didn't mind the colors though as I figured that it'd be a bright story based on your summary so good job. The outline of the wallblocks though surrounding Kai and Kyungsoo were a little bothering though. I find it weird especially the shape but maybe it's just me. >.< On the other hand, the background was fine. The color

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter