☑ K-pop_Is_My_Music

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for K-pop_Is_My_Music

"Life Just Got Better For Me!!!"

Author: K-pop_Is_My_Music

Main Characters: Kristi (OC), EXO

Genre: Fantasy/Supernatural, Romance

Status: Completed

Description of Story:
Just a new girl in town. Going to a new school that I know nothing about! Life is great, isn't it? Probably going to be bullied....
Life couldn't get better when I accidently into the kingkas with the queenkas clinging onto them. I just hope there won't be any trouble.... But wait!!! Those girls came in to save me! They are now my definite BFFL! But why is everyone acting so weird, and why did the kingkas' eyes suddenly turn golden around me?!?!? Someone answer these questions for me!!!

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 3.5/5

Title didn’t catched my attention nor it made me to click but you must change it so that readers would want to click on it. I am sorry if I am harsh I just only want a best for you. Title  for my preference was a bit too cliche.  

Example: Life Just Got Better For Me!

 

Graphics: 8/10

You have poster but you don’t have background so I would suggest you next time to ask for both poster and background. I personally think that poster doesn’t fits well with your story but in a way I like it. It’s very cute.

 

Description and Foreword: 7/10

You’re both description and foreword are huge mess. I couldn’t read it properly without having to correct it. I would suggest you to have someone to pre-read/proofread for you before you posting it, because you have grammar mistakes.  Also, your foreword consists info about characters, that’s a mistake. You already have made your characters ‘’. When I say , I mean that you made them predictible, you gave out too much informations about them .  I have corrected your foreword a little hope ou didn’t mind. I wuld suggest yu if you had pot like small sneack peak into chapter.

(Revised Version) I am just a new girl in the town. Going to a new school that I know nothing about. Life is gamazing for me, but feeling possibility to be bullied never leaves me. Life coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter