☑ -aiastin-

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for -aiastin-

"Blind Date"

Author: -aiastin-

Main Characters: EXO and OC (Ai)

Genre: Romance, Romcom, Schoollife

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
Your bestfriend, Yui, was about to get engage eventhough both of you were still in a high school and had asked you to do her a small favour which is to have a blind date with her cousin. You were, at first, refused to attend the blind date but in the end, you had agreed to attend it. The thing is that, you don't know who will it be but you know that he is one of the kingkas which belongs in EXO, the famous K-POP idols.

 


  Critique:

Story Title: 2/5

Ok the title is not really unique. There are a lot of stories with the same name " Blind Date" or Blind Date on it. I would recommend to put something to make it different, or something that makes it sound more interesting. An example: " It all started with a Blind Date" or something like that. 

 

Graphics: 0/0

There is no poster or background. I would recommend a poster with the girl in front, and the EXO members at the back. Add something that would go with the story or make it very funny. For the background I would add some question marks, questioning who would be the guy in the blind date. These are suggestions, you don't have to do these ideas. 

 

Description and Foreword: 6/10

The description is very simple, and it describes what is going to happen in the story. It like it but to me it's just too simple. Add aome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter