☑ paipaipai19

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for paipaipai19[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Turning Page[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: Turning Page

Author: paipaipai19

Main Characters: Oh Sehun, Jung Daesom (OC)

Genre: Drama, Romance

Status: On-going

Description of Story: Starting from an incident five years ago, Oh Sehun's life took its turn for the worst. He was hurt; he was betrayed, until he grew tired and sick of everything - and everyone - around him. He kept his life on a standstill for years, never letting go of the grudge he had towards the ghosts of his past. Things started to change when Jung Daesom came into his life, forcefully breaking down the walls he had set around himself. He despised her for it, but he knew that deep down inside, she was all that he was waiting for. Too bad Jung Daesom isn't one to stay.

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 4.5/5

The title made the story interesting. I can't say that it's unique though but it caught my attention. It matches the concept of the story though so thumbs up for that.

Graphics: 9.5/10

I love your graphics. The poster and background matches each other. The poster looked more angst to me than of romance, but still got the concept.

Description and Foreword: 7.5/10

The description you put was kind of irrelevant for me. First of all, it's too short to be a description. Secondly, you already put it on the poster, so for the reader's point of view, it would look like you just copied and pasted the line. I recommend putting the short summary in the foreword into your description since when the reader scrolls down the poster, he/she would see the summary immediately. You don't really have to delete that quote. Just add more description.

Characterization: 8.5/10

I like how you explain each character's pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter