☑ MusicCat16

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Archive : Review for MusicCat16[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]M.O.E Matoki's on Earth[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: M.O.E Matoki's on Earth

Author: MusicCat16

Main Characters: Matokis, B.A.P

Genre: Friendship

Status: On-going

Description of Story: ​On earth, in Korea, at a certain place, where a concert is being held, 6 blonde guys are having their debut concert. If you know who I'm talking about then you are a true fan. If not, well never mind. But anyways, these guys are having their debut and stuff like that. Instantly, they got many fans with their song Warrior, an awesome bad- song, even though their logo is a bunny. If you guessed that I was talking about BAP, then woohoo, congratulation, you get a pat on the shoulder, a hug if you're lucky. Well after the concert, the 6guys went backstage to look at their 'Matoki's' or their cartoon bunny thing. Who knew that what they saw in a picture was actually real.

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 5/5

I did like it M.O.E - Matoki's on Earth. A suggestion is to cut it own to just Matoki's on Earth as it could take up a lot of poster space. I thought it was strange at first since I wasn't really a B.A.P fan but it's good ^^

Graphics: 4.5/10

Sorry if this comes out really harsh but the poster's weren't that nice. There was too much in one poster. Something you could do is to put the group B.A.P in the middle and then have the matoki's transparent in the background (if that made sense). You don't need to do this but you could take out the posters for the chapters and only have it in the Foreword. Not like it matters but sometimes it gets irritating to have to scroll down to see the context. 

Description and Foreword: 7.5/10

It was an okay description but when you said "If you know who I'm talking about you're a true fan." it was distracting and as you said it was their debut concert so not many know about them if they've just debuted ect (for the story purpose, now B.A.P is popular). 
You could change some things like:
"On Earth, In Korea, At a certain place; 6 blonde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter