☑ Bananabacon

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for Bananabacon

"Run"

Author: Bananabacon

Main Characters: You, Luhan, Xiumin

Genre: Action, Fantasy/Supernatural

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
He pulled me in, our faces mere millimeters apart. He caressed my face as he panted, "keep going straight, don't look back. Pretend that you don't exist, and if someone asks, you're a ghost. Most importantly, when the time comes," he leaned closer and whispered in my ear a warning, an advice and an instruction after several eerie moments of silence. "Run."

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 2/5

The title is very simple. It really doesn't attract the attention of the reader. It's kinda unique but if you would of added some emphasis to the title,it would of been better. Like if you would of added some exclamation points to it, to make it very important. Just something that could attract the reader. 

 

Graphics: 0/0

Okay so you don't have a poster not a background for your story, and I understand a bit since... well yeah. Maybe for you, graphics are not important, but I suggest to think otherwise. Do request for graphics since it's one of the things that readers want to see first before reading. With a good and eye-catching poster and background, you may attract more readers into reading your story. It really works I tell you. There are a lot of open graphic shops here on AFF, and I can recommend you some if you want. They'd be more that willing to do the job for you. For now, since you don't have a poster, I really have nothing to grade, so I'll be excluding this in the grading of this review. Again, do request for 'em!

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

The description is very interesting. It adds some dramatization to the situation. It's a good preview to the story, because it makes us wonder, what would make her run? Why is it so important for her to run? These questions start to form in the mind of the reader. That's important because you want the reader to be hooked with your story, and that would make them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter