☑ intoxicatedliar

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for intoxicatedliar[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The Dark Arrives[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: The Dark Arrives

Author: intoxicatedliar

Main Characters: Seohyun, Luhan, Taeyeon

Genre: Fantasy/Supernatural

Status: On-going

Description of Story: A sequel to The Dark One. When Seohyun, a caster (witch), thought she have stopped the curse, but it comes back again. And this time, her daughter, Taeyeon, is going to turn sixteen and soon the curse will affect her. She soon shows signs of turning dark (which means becoming bad). Can Seohyun and Luhan stop the curse in time?

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 4/5

I can't say that the title is unique, but it was very relevant to the story, especially to the prequel.

Graphics: 9/10

I honestly love your poster. I would have preferred if you made the background black to emphasize the 'dark' but maybe it's just me.

Description and Foreword: 9.5/10

There's nothing much to say for your description and foreword. I think it fitted the right amount of information a description must have. It did't lack, but didn't exceeded either, so good job. One thing though, you should capitalize the characters' names. Make it Seohyun, Luhan & Taeyeon. I know it's not a big of a problem but it can help it look more professional.

Characterization: 9/10

You didn't have any problems with your characters. I think you explained their personalities quite well. 

Plot: 34/40

The plot wasn't that unique for me but not that common either. I rarely read dark stories but I did read some and I still do. Overall, I enjoyed the story. There were twists, which made the story more interesting. My only recommendation is adding more twists and cliffhangers but make sure to balance them well with the story. We don't want to give your readers a heart attack now, don't we? :)

Consistency: 4/5

The flow was consistent. I hardly got lost while reading and as I've said awhile ago, this story was a little cliche for me so it was easy for me to catch up with the scenes. I did felt like the first was a bit dragging, but it's understandable since you have to introduce the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter