☑ bluesky1290

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for bluesky1290

"Sweet Revenge"

Author: bluesky1290

Main Characters: Jung Soojung, Kang Minhyuk

Genre: Drama, Romance

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
Who wouldn't know Kang Minhyuk?
A handsome and cool guy in Engineering Faculty. His face is too cute to be a womanizer if you didn't know his track record.
Every girl would kneel down just to get his attention and he is kinda enjoying it.
No, he just like to play around and creating a line of broken hearted girl on his list as womanizer.  
He is rich and had brain with him. But one thing, he never felt the warmth of a family.
His parent got divorce when he was in junior high school and it hurt him a lot.
He had to create some scenes to get his father's attention including bring his girlfriend- which is changing every week- to his house.
He never believe in Love. Until she comes to his dark world...
-------------------------
Jung Soojung, she is the most caring person ever in the world.
Yeah, it's just a bit overrated but, she is indeed a caring person. She lives in a little family showered by affections.
As like her personality, she can't stand to see her cousin was getting dumped by a not so handsome guy- based on her opinion-
and she promised to her cousin that she would take revenge to that guy,
giving him a lesson how to treasure the one he loves but felt how the taste to be dumped at the same time.
As time goes by, could she stay on her plan?

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 4/5

'Sweet Revenge', what can I say? The title isn't that original, since there are many stories which have 'Sweet Revenge' as a title or it's been incorporated into a longer title. While the originality side of your title isn't that amazing, the eye catching factor certainly is high. When scrolling through any of the tags you used, your title is very eye catching and appeals to many people. This is a great thing, plus the title has a clear relevance to the story which is always welcomed and good.

 

Graphics: 8/10

I honestly love your graphics. They're so pretty, and I actually have no problem with them. I love the hint of color that the main poster and the background have. The animation used for the main poster was a really nice touch to it as well. My only problem is the quote you used. The first line, actually. The two underneath it are perfectly fine.

Original: Take revenge is always sweet.
Edit: Taking revenge is always sweet.

I know you might not be able to change the graphics which is fine, I mean it's just a minor mistake. But it is still a mistake, no matter how minor it is. Either way, though, I think that it would be fine whether you decide to keep the graphics or not.

 

Description and Foreword: 7/10

I like the layout of both the description and foreword, I think that it's very neat and it doesn't distract the reader too much. There are some errors though.

Original: His parent got divorce
Edit: His parent got divorced

Original: and it hurt him a lot.He had to create some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter