☑ Dennisse

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for Dennisse

"When I'm Gone"

Author: Dennisse

Main Characters: Kai, D.O

Genre:  Angst

Status: Completed

Description of Story:
A glimpse into the future means gaining the chance to say goodbye

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 2.5/5

Okay, firstly I want to be honest here. At first (before I even read the story), I gave you 3 out of five points. Why I take two points there? Because when I read your title, I feel like its already over used here in AFF. It’s catchy and fit in with your genre. It’s sound angst-ish enough to me. Sadly it’s already over used here.

Why I take another 0.5? Because when I finish reading your story, I just know that you should choose another title. Title that will suit this story best. When I really just finish reading your story, frankly I feel like you put this title not serious, not after thinking for a long time. Correct me if I’m wrong but your title is there just because. Considering the fact that you post your story three days before its real storyline make me think that maybe, just maybe you have different plot on your head but it turn out like that. Sorry if I’m wrong, I just feel like that.

Based on your story, maybe you can aim for a title about Soo letter for Jongin? Or about their duo insight? Don’t feel down from this please, just try to find another title that suit better (and perhaps attract more readers).

 

Graphics: 0/0

You don’t have any poster and background. Don’t worry, I won’t take out any of your point here but do remember that it would be nice to have at least a poster for your story, especially when you try to write for writing contest. I’m sure it would be better to put a poster for a story for writing contest. Not that I say you won’t win when you don’t have any graphics but maybe you will have higher chance at that. I’m a firm believer that a story contest must have at least a poster. Me, myself, will automatically choose a story with good vibe from its poster (and title too, so be more aware of this).

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

I will break this rubric into two parts. I don’t usually do this on my every review but I think your story need this.

Description -> Your description is simple and whole. Wonderful. Good job. I didn’t spot any grammar mistake there. It’s catchy and short enough to show all of your description on AFF advertisement system. You know the three lines of your description below the story

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter