☑ invisible_girl

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"5 Advantages of Dating a Policeman"

Author: invisible_girl

Main Characters: Luhan and OC

Genre: Action, Comedy, Fluff, Friendship, Romance,

Status: Completed

Description of Story:
It's story about how policemen manage to work and date at the same time.
It shows the advantages of dating a policeman, just as the title says.

 

   


Story Title: 4.5/5

Eye catching. That is what I thought when I first saw your title and it really spiked up my curiousity to the highest! Most of the writers all over the world gets teenage bad boys or nerdy ones as their main character but you actually chose a policeman which is really refreshing for me as a reader. Almost all of the books I've read consisted of princes, bad boys, CEOs and I am really glad to find a story that is unique and something new. What worried me at first is because it was long but no worries I think it is only approproate since your story speaks out to its title literally.

 

Appearance: 9.5/10

a. Poster and Background. 4.5/5

I just got to steal your statement! Isn't your poster undeniably y? I have to give all the credits to the designer because it perfectly defines the three-letter word I tell you it is so HOT. With Luhan leaning on that door with a bottle and a glass of champagne in his hands it is just undeniably y. Your poster clearly screams at your readers to tell them that what they are about to read is something that is both daring and y. For your background, it didn't match well with the poster I think it should've been around the color of the wall so it wouldn't fight the pale color of the background so maybe blue green?

b. Lay-out and Formatting. 5/5

I like the way you've included putting headers in every chapter and you've used gray than black in your font color and for me I also prefer gray than black because with the monitor's brightness and with black's striking color my eyes would just give out any minute so good job. You've also indicated indentions and proper markings;commas, ellipses and such.

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

For your description, YOU ARE JJANG! It really grabs a reader's attention especially for a reader who looks for a y story your story's definitely the one for the y category. For the foreword, well you don't have one and I suggest that you can put some scenes in your story that you think it would make a reader hanging. A teaser maybe.

 

Character Development: 13/15

a. Unity of the Characters and Their Actions. 4/5

I like your Luhan character he is both adorable and hot at the same time. I also kind of unbelievably expected Luhan to be rough when they're making love (He's a cop you know?) and I was glad when I've read some of your readers comments that I am not the only one who expected it. For Aerin's character, in my opinion she's a girl who likes to do things on her own way so maybe that's the reason that makes Luhan's character soft. Lay's character is the definition of a bad cop. He's a sadist I think because whenever Luhan and him get to work on a case together even against the rules he wants to kill their suspect. You're pretty good in handling your characters. You know how to go through them by taking yourself on their shoes.

b. Evolution of Characters. 4/5

Luhan and Aerin's progress as your characters were only shown when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter