☑ infiniteLC

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for infiniteLC

"Queen Me"

Author: infiniteLC

Main Characters: Yoo Youngjae & OC

Genre: Romance

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
"Even miracles take a little time" 
When Yoo YoungJae is forced to let go of his childhood past, he is also forced to move on. But not long after, he soon finds himself tangled up in a relationship that was too good to be true and too hard to be kept. With all the mixed feelings he's had, will YoungJae come to a realization that maybe what he'd been yearning for really wasn't what he needed?

 


  Critique:

Story Title: 3/5

Your title isn’t that catchy. It just gives off the idea that the female MC is an arrogant spoiled brat. Besides, the story isn’t even told from 1st person POV so should be Queen Her. But I think it would’ve been better if you came up with something else, something more eye-catchy and original.

I do understand this the title has an important role in your story later on, with the “Queen Me” references, but I’m saying this to let you see how someone who sees the story for the first time is going to react.

 

Graphics: 9/10

The background was good. Not a big fan of the poster though. It felt a little empty, or as though something is wrong. I suggest you get another one, that fits the mood of the story more.

 

Description and Foreword: 10/10

Description was good: brief yet to the point. It was well-put, and really did encourage me to read the story.

 

Characterization: 7.5/10

The characters were mysterious in some way, but weren’t really that well-developed. I couldn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter