☑ ---3---

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for ---3---[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The Demonic Few[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: The Demonic Few

Author: ---3--- 

Main Characters: Chanyeol, Jibae (OC), Kyungsoo, Kai

Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Fantasy/Supernatural, Romance

Status: On-going

Description of Story: This is a world where society has been crippled by the monstrous Oversee, a secret society that holds enough power to invade and destroy several countries at once if needed. There is always order, there always has been order, and there will always be order. Oversee decides your family, your friends, your job and your mate. And like any other crippled utopia, they are constantly watching you. Four strangers that have nothing in common with each other are kidnapped by slave traders within Oversee and are tested by big name masters for the capacity of 'Spite' in their body. 'Spite' is considered to be harmful to their selected masters and their families, so testing is mandatory on every new slave. When these 'slaves' all have extreme levels of 'Spite' within their bodies, they are thrown into the streets to die. But when they all stumble on a magnificent power, will they overturn The Oversee? Or will they keep to themselves and continue suffering for the sake of saving their face from the public? Because in the end, no one ever agrees to the same thing...

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 2/5

I don’t understand the title, can you please explain it? It doesn’t sound right to my ears, or maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think grammatically is okay. You could’ve simply put it “The Demonic”... or maybe I could be wrong, so I need you to justify the reason why you’ve chosen this title for your work. 

 

Graphics: 9/10

I like both posters, but I think the second one fits better (the gray one). I don’t usually like stories that have animation in their posters, and I never really understood why authors choose it, but I guess it’s just a matter of taste and everyone has to the right to get what they like.

Hands down for the quote you have in the red-ish poster, it really brings me angst and dark feelings, which I like it, and also the background, who beautifully compliments the poster.

 

Description and Foreword: 9/10

Use a bigger font, my eyes hurt when I finished reading that, and I had to practically shove my laptop into my face (and no, I don’t have any problems with my eyes).

That aside, the description contains everything a reader has to know before starting to read the story, from what is it about, to the explication of words that would be used in the story and to the little but concrete details of the four characters. You had written it beautifully and still managed to make it a little “tough”, let’s say, and aggressive. 

The only thing that ticks me off is the font, which I beg y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter