☑ shazalleys

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Archive : Review for shazalleys[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]206 Miles[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: 206 Miles

Author: shazalleys

Main Characters: Luhan & Jia (OC)

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

Description of Story: 2 college students who meet again on their way back home by the train.

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 5/5

I love your title. When I first saw it, I thought that this title has a deep meaning into it, and it turned out I was right! Your title is unique, and although at first I thought it was angst, you proved me wrong. You did a good job with your title.

Graphics: 10/10

I love your graphics! You poster has that feel in it and it matched your background. Good job! :D

Description and Foreword: 9/10

You description was fine. I just changed a few things since I saw some errors and redundancies. :) And don't worry. It's your choice so you don't have to change it. :D Here: "There was always this one person who I like and care so much since a long time ago. No matter how much I tried, I just do. ....but this person chose another guy and left me. She looked happy so I tried to let her go.  She should know that I have never loved anyone as much as I love her..." "...and that one person is.......you. It's just you, and will always be you."

Characterization: 8.5/10

There was no problem with your characters.. :D I was confused at first though. I didn't expect her to have feelings for him as well since you stated at the description that Luhan was the only one who has feelings for her. But althroughout, you did a good job explaining their personalities and you took your time.

Plot: 39/40

The plot was fantastic! It was a good cliche. You made it realistically. I really like reading dramas like this! Maybe yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter