☑ luluhunnie

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for luluhunnie[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Shrouded in Black[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: Shrouded in Black

Author: luluhunnie 

Main Characters: Baekhyun, Chen, Hyunseung, EXO, JYJ

Genre: Action, Angst, Fantasy/Supernatural, Romance,

Status: On-going

Description of Story: There’s an old Korean belief stating that once someone dies, a Jeoseung Saja, also known as a Death Angel, comes and takes his or her soul away. Their sole duty is to guide the poor soul to either Heaven or Hell and, based upon the way they’ve lived their lives, sometimes even the realm of Purgatory – a realm of nothing but cold, dismal darkness. And Jeoseung Saja only have one rule they must not break. They absolutely are not supposed to give a human their soul back in order to extend their life under any means – in turn, they lose their own lives. But one Jeoseung Saja loved his human too much to let him die… and broke the most sacred rule of all. Due to the Jeoseung Saja's crime, the world of the Living and the world of the Dead are thrown out of balance. And a certain ancient order dedicated to maintaining this balance is not pleased at all…

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 5/5

Your story title made me attract to the story! When I searched your story up, I only found yours meaning you story title is very unique.

 

Graphics: 5/10

I didn’t really like your graphic. Everything was okay, but it had this unpleasant feeling. However, your graphic was fine. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter