☑ theend_s

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  [CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for theend_s[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Heart Desires[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: Heart Desires

Author: theend_s

Main Characters: Yoona, Jessica, SNSD, Krystal

Genre: Yuri

Status: On-going

Description of Story: Jessica Jung was now a married woman with his businessman husband; Siwon Choi. They had some 'hush-hush' between them, they had secrets that will conclude you if they were really married. When the Cardiologist Yoona came back, Jessica will made her way to get the Doctor back. The story behind their secrets and past.

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 3/5

I didn't really find your title that unique. It was too common. A good experiment I do is searching your title on Google. A lot of AFF stories popped out, including yours. It just proved that your title wasn't that unique, but I like the fact that it matches the plot of the story.

 

Graphics: 6/10

I noticed that you put the poster in the description instead of putting it in the main image? I'm not sure if that's your preference or you just don't know where to put it (which I assume you know), but I suggest putting it as the main image of your story. The description is mostly where the brief summaries or the character chart is placed so I recommend making it your main image.

The design was fine and simple, but I think it could be done better. Yoona's design looked more angst for me though. I don't think your story is angst right? I don't think the colors were balanced as well. Yoona's side were a bit monochrome. Like I said, it looked angst. Jessica's side, on the other hand, was more colorful that the latter. I don't like it, but I don't hate it either. This is just my opinion anyway so don't be discouraged. 

 

Description and Foreword: 5/10

For the description, I think you put too much information a description must have. You shouldn't put all the plot there, since you'll remove an element of surprise. It's better to surprise your readers instead of telling them almost all of what's to happen in the story. There were also grammar errors everywhere. Again, this is just my suggestion. I am not forcing you to change it whatsoever. I hope this helps though.

Description:

Jung Wealth Zone Group Incorporation, a well-known company, propietors prominent clothes and bags around South Korea. It owns multiple branches where sumptuous bags, expensive clothes, and other luxurious accesories and shoes are offered. Their first-born daughter, Jessica Jung, was now married to a businessman named Siwon Choi. They had a ‘hush-hush’ relationship. What is that? They have their individual secrets. Are they really married?

On the other hand, there’s Yoona Im, an admirable and well-informed woman who graduated as a Cardiologist from Stanford University, California along with her colleagues: Sooyoung, Yuri, and Seohyun. These four bright students had different fields in Medicine. Sooyoung is a Gastroenterologist which gives treatment to digestive disorders. Yuri is a no-choice Psychiatrist which specializes in the treatment of mental illness and behavioral

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter