☑ AnnieWilson

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for AnnieWilson

"The Heiress"

Author: AnnieWilson

Main Characters: Penelope Park (OC), Kai & Sehun (EXO), Cleo (OC)

Genre: Drama, Friendship, Romance

Status: Completed

Description of Story:
There are two types of love. The first is like a rose, it grows from something small and blossoms into something beautiful. The second is like a storm, it takes you by surprise and never quite goes away. Penelope has found her rose and her storm, but which one will she choose? Kai or Sehun?



    Critique:

Story Title: 3/5

I can see why you chose the title but in my opinion it is too overused. I seen plenty with the same title so it kind of gave me the feeling that it is the same kind of plot. I think find something more unique and fit a little more with the storyline would be nice.

 

Graphics: 5/10

The main poster is quite lacking to be very honest (no offense to the designer), but it did give us a feeling that Penelope is a rich kid with the accessories.

 

Description and Foreword: 6.5/10

I actually thought the story was a Kai fic but I guess I was wrong, really wrong. Mainly because of the description. It's nothing bad though, it added the element of surprise in it. Though you, yourself, have said that the story was about how "things won't go the way that you think they will", so I thought that the description didn't really fit the story. I think the line "The Rose and The Storm" goes really well with this story in many ways... So maybe, something related to that.

In the foreword, I think you should should just leave Stacey and Logan out. They didn’t appear as much as the other characters or important. They hold a special role but we don’t really need to see those characters there. And to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter