☑ Seunghyunsu

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for Seunghyunsu

"Gifted Time"

Author: Seunghyunsu

Main Characters: 

Genre: Angst

Status: Completed

Description of Story:
Separation and death are known as the most inevitable and agonizing  events. Sometimes they are unexpected and the pain is incurable. The moments when we were together and the years that we have been through. Everything is priceless. Everything makes it hard for a person to say goodbye.
*
Instead of talking about us, I devoted myself to spread a story about Yixing.
I claimed him as a friend of mine. My friend, Yixing doesn't have the luxury of time.
Until he has to squeeze the spare seconds, Yixing needs to know how meaningful his existence is.
Maybe his mother Lu Fei An, has the answer. Meanwhile Luhan, his brother could help him to understand.
But. Will he get the chance? Time is running out.
*
Staying is optional, leaving is unstoppable.
It's up to you to decide.
Don't doubt the importance of his imaginary existence.

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 3/5

Your title was really interesting. Gifted Time. Honestly, my mind was blank when I saw it, I just stared at it for a couple of minutes and then, that was it. I understood the title more when I read the description so basically the title intrigued me but the description made me more understanding of it ^^

 

Graphics: 8.5/10

The graphics were nice. It gave the nostalgic look with a sadness. Well, not really? I thought that a clock or something to represent time, would be on the poster but I couldn't find anything like that. I liked how the designer was creative and hid Luhan's and Lay's eyes so it's like they can't see anything anymore. That once they're blinded by a mark (?) then everything will seem better? Some say, it's better to know the truth and some say, it's better to believe the lies and hide away - I feel like that's what the poster is trying to convey. 

The picture with Luhan and Lay - Lay lying onto Luhan, is photoshopped right? At a glance, it does look like it's real but somehow to me, it looked really photoshopped? 

 

Description and Fore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter