☑ meemee343

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for meemee343

"Symbolon"

Author: meemee343

Main Characters: Wu Yifan. Kim Jongdae

Genre: Romance, /Yuri

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
Jongdae touches Yifan's face, dainty fingers tracing closed eyes, full lips, flawless face - as if seeing him with his fingers; and Yifan thinks that Jongdae might have traced his way to his heart.

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 5/5

The title is very unique and simple. Also, it made very curious and it goes with the story. It is very importatnt to have a title that goes with the story.

 

Graphics: 8/10

The poster was amazing. That was really expected for Sugadooly Graphics. The effects were great and the overall appearance looks awesome and cool, however, I would have preferred if there were things on the poster that might symbolize their affection for each other. It's like you're emphasizing the title itself. Anyway, the overall graphics looks good, especially since the background complemented the poster well. Good job.

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

Ok fist of all the description is so cute and fluffy.Especially the summary it makes this story very cute,and beautiful.The foreward makes the title very understanding. I usually don't like romance (I'm not a romantic girl but, this makes me want to read the story even more). It also explains how you are going to do this story. Symbolon could of been a tragic story, or a horror story. Explaining things helps the reader.

 

Characterization: 10/10

Yifan is the cold looking, handsome, young primce that has the pressure of being the new king.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter