☑ marmalody

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for marmalody

"Giclée (Hand Sanitiser)"

Author: marmalody

Main Characters: Tao and Kris

Genre: Comedy, Fluff,

Status: Completed

Description of Story:

Germs, bacteria, everywhere you look; touch; smell, germs are absolutely everywhere.
Tao hates germs.
He hates every little thing about them and so everywhere he goes, Tao carries a protective bottle of hand sanitiser. Why does he take one everywhere? Because germs are everywhere.
Tao doesn't like to touch anything without it. He doesn't like to touch and he doesn't like to be touched. Why? Because people have germs and if they touch Tao, their germs will stick to him! Tao hates to be touched, he really hates it. Unless if it's by Kris, of course. Kris is an exception.

 

      Critique:

Story Title: 5/5

It’s unique, interesting and related to the story. If I saw it in a list, I’d definitely click on it, without a doubt.

 

Graphics: 9/10

Both the poster and background was neat, and I pretty much liked everything about it. But it felt a little too… empty? Too simple.

But your trailer was cute, even if short. ^^

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

There were no mistakes or errors and it was pretty flawless. But I felt it revealed too much of the main theme of the story, even more so since there was no crazy plot twist at the end. But all that out-of-the-way, it was nice and I’d happily click the subscribe button any day for it.

 

Characterization: 9/10

The characterization was done really well and since we focus so much on Tao, we don’t hear so much from Kris – other than him being the most sweetest boyfriend on the planet. So, a little more of the thought process of Kris might’ve added a nicer touch.

 

Plot: 39/40

This premise is unique and cute, but I’m sorry I won’t be giving you a full score… since I too have a story plot under-construction based on Mysophobia. But Tao’s squirting sanitiser at eveyone’s suit was a really cute and funny thing.

 

Consistency: 5/5

The flow was right on. I had no trouble being on count with it and had a great time smiling like an idiot through it. :) In fact, I’m still smiling like an idiot. Hehe!

 

Readers' Re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter