☑ BloodyRavens

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for BloodyRavens

"Louder Than Words"

Author: BloodyRavens

Main Characters: Seo Inguk, Hwang Aerin (OC), Kang Minhyuk, Kim Yoonhye

Genre: Angst, Drama, Fluff, Friendship

Status: Completed

Description of Story:
Everyone has scars. For some, those scars run deeper than others. Hwang Aerin grew up bullied by her peers. After an incident in high school she stopped speaking. Seo Inguk was a man who had everything; a good job plus a loving wife and son. However his world was turned upside down when his wife and son died in a tragic accident. Aerin lived her life avoiding others, holed up in her studio painting all day. Inguk put on a smiling face every day, but in reality he was only a shell of his former self. They met when Inguk was assigned to be Aerin’s handler for a gallery. She was the frustratingly shy artist who made her brother do all of her deals for her and he was the pushy gallery curator who refused to let her have her way. As they discover each other’s wounds and learn who they really are, can they help the other overcome the pain left by their scars?
This is the story of the voiceless and the pretender.  



    Critique:

Story Title: 4/5

I really love the title. It has a significant meaning to this story. Many things are louder than words: Actions, feelings, and moments. I feel that the story goes perfectly with the story.

 

Graphics: 10/10

I really love the poster and the trailer, they both go perfectly with the story. You can feel so many feeling in the poster. In the trailer you can feel the loneliness, the inspiration, and the love that this story has. I usually say that you need a background but this story is perfect without it. I just love the pictures that you put in your chapters. They show the feelings of the characters, and what you would feel after you read it.

 

Description and Foreword: 9/10

Very good description i really loved it. Setting the emotions tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter