☑ shazalleys

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  [CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for shazalleys[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Return & No Come Back[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: Return & No Come Back

Author: shazalleys     

Main Characters: Sehun and Seyoung (OC)

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

Description of Story: Sehun had been waiting for his gf to be awake. And when she finally awoke, things didn't turn out as he thought.

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 2/5

You’re right, the title it’s not right for your story. I can give you some suggestions like “Three Years”, relevant to the story, “Darkest Present”, to describe Sehun’s feelings, “Silent Watcher”, for the end, when Sehun is just silently reading the invitation. These are just a few but you come with better ones, and I will give you some advice. Make your title catch the readers’ attention by making it in intriguing and mysterious; choose a scene of the story you like the most and try to sum it up in two-three words for your title and make it sort of vague, without giving too much information, so the reader would want to click on it and read your story.

 

Graphics: 0/0

Once you find the title it suits the best, make sure you get a poster that gives off a sad, angst feeling to it to fit your story. I can always give you some suggestion of shops if you PM me. 

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

For a one-shot, the description is okay. Although it’s short, there’s nothing really to say on that section, because, like I said, it’s just a one shot, and if you give too much, it’s not okay. 
You used the foreword section as an author note and specified the story is an entry for a contest. Nothing much to elaborate on this. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter