☑ syaadan

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for syaadan[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire

Author: syaadan

Main Characters: EXO-K, EXO-M

Genre: Romance

Status: On-going

Description of Story: Han Yeseul is no doubt a millionaire-to-be but only one thing stands in her way. " If you wanted that inheritage, you need to have a good husband, and then it's all yours. " Her grandmother is a very strict person and she meant every word she said. Yeseul's grandmother and her mother wanted to gather some man with good qualification to be her husband and that's how the show is started. ' Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire? ' is a TV reality show in which 12 men from different backgrounds compete among themselves for the hand of a girl. Who will complete all challenges, win the show, and marry the millionaire? The 12 contestants will be living in a mansion together with Han Yeseul for 3 months. Everything will be done by their own, cooking, laundry, and housekeeping. There will be no other people in the house apart from them. There will be cameras everywhere except for their bedroom and everything they need is provided. The trick is to steal time with Han Yeseul as much as possible and win every challenge to get more chance to be with her. Who will win the heart of the girl in 3 months?

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 5/5
The title was really interesting. Hahaha. It really got my attention once I opened you request. It's not really something I can come across here on AFF. It was unique.

Graphics: 0/0

You don't really have a poster nor a background yet so I will not grade this one. Putting up a poster is really important. As I've said with the others, readers tend to decide whether to read the story or not through the graphics. It's a sad reality but we really can't do anything about it. So I suggest putting up a poster to attract more attention from readers.

Description and Foreword: 9/10

The description was good and it made the story more interesting. It also contained the right information needed to make your viewers more interested, nothing more, nothing less. *thumbs up* I was confused though. There were some words you put on bold? I think you don't have to bold them since the description was already straightforwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter