☑ RedFeather

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for RedFeather

"Dirty Beat"

Author: RedFeather

Main Characters: EXO's Kai and Suho

Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance, 

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
Jongin to Junmyeon is a drug—with the aftermath destroying him inside, but at the same time, flying him higher and higher.
Jongin to Junmyeon is addictive.
Junmyeon to Jongin is every heartbeat with an unstable, rapid tempo—painfully lustful, but at the same time, keeping him alive.
Junmyeon to Jongin is a dirty beat.

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 5/5

As soon as I saw the title, I breathed out and told myself I was in for an evening full of ual frustration. It’s a y title that fits the vibe of your story and it completely you in, tempting its readers to read the story. The correlation is obvious too, since Junmyeon is Jongin’s music teacher. Yummy title to an equally yummy story!

 

Graphics: 10/10

Your poster is exceptional. The color scheme matches the story completely. The red showing Jongin’s fiery passion and obsession for Junmyeon. I also like the simplicity of the poster and background, making Junmyeon and Jongin the main subjects of the poster and not putting any symbolism of some sort in the poster.

 

Description and Foreword: 8.5/10

The description doesn’t give a lot away, but sums up their emotions for each other. I like the description because of it’s depth and introduced Jongin and Junmyeon’s emotions nicely. The description feels alive… if you know what I mean. It’s like you’re writing a biography of Junmyeon and Jongin because of the fact you got in deep with the description. And this is just the description! Honestly, you got me excited just from the title to description.

Thank you for wri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter