☑ mygracelesshope

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for mygracelesshope[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]LUNACY[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: LUNACY

Author: mygracelesshope

Main Characters: N, Leo, the rest of vixx and topp dogg

Genre: Angst, Horror, Mystery

Status: On-going

Description of Story: Are you willing to pay the price of knowledge? Even if it will cost you, Your memories? Your sanity? Your life? N paid the price to know the gruesome details, about the past, present and future. Addicted to the moon. His lunacy, his choice. Are you willing to pay the price? 

 

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 2/5

Your title was alright but too plain. One word title. I wouldn’t have minded much if it was not common or fancy but it was neither. I searched your fanfic up and I had to scroll few pages to find yours. I suggest that you look up some words and titles before coming up with yours.

 

Graphics: 6/10

Your graphic was too plain. You also didn’t have a background which didn’t help. I suggest that you request or make another poster for your story as it really is plain and boring to look at.

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

Your description was good short and simple while it provided the readers with what they need to know to read the story. However, you could’ve made it prettier and reduce the font size. It is quiet big for a normal writing. Other than making it prettier and reducing the font size your fine with your foreword and description. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter