☑ ChunNaSaYeon

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for ChunNaSaYeon

"An Agreement"

Author: ChunNaSaYeon

Main Characters: Jiyong, OC(Nayeon), TOP

Genre: Abuse, Angst, Romance, 

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
An aspiring singer, Nayeon, gets a once in a life time chance to perform in front of the successful artist GD, one day while working at a karaoke house to pay her dues. But, the night turns for the worst as the drunk and high GD takes her home and her. In order to keep her from going to the media about the story, an agreement is made to make Nayeon a trainee at YGE and confirm her debut as a singer. Along the way, she meets TOP, a caring sunbae who looks after her and battles Jiyong who continually tries to abuse her.



    Critique:

Story Title: 3.5/5

The title fits the story enough and I can clearly see why you would choose it. However, it's not very unique. There are many stories with similar titles. I don't recommend changing it entirely since it does open up to the audience what the plot may consist of. I suggest searching up some synonyms of "agreement", like deal, pact, etc. Also, think about including one more word that would make your story pop out more, like "A Deal with G-Dragon". When readers scroll through the list of stories, in my opinion, adding GD will make them curious and check it out. Although, the title isn't bad at all and is decent for keeping if that's what you prefer. 

 

Characterization: 9/10

You have a neat way of describing your characters. It's very explicit yet descriptive at the same time. For example, in Chapter 17:

"She had left, with him again for the second time, leaving me shirtless, hot and bothered. I dont know why I felt so possessive over her. I dont love her."

You create a image for the readers and show exactly what he's feeling. Also, switching between different points of view is a wonderful technique to get the story to progress. Overall, I can understand all of the characters' personalities, even minor ones like 2NE1 and Papa YG. Keep up the nice job! 

 

Plot: 32/40

Note: I only read up to Chapter 19, so sorry. Your plot isn't super unique and phenomenal, but it has a lot of interesting points that work effectively to hook readers and keep them hooked. The relationship between GD and Nayeon is just sizzling with chemistry. Not only so, you wrote the events well, so that I can easily imagine what happened. Nothing is too unrealistic and overly dramatic or dull. Now for what I found a bit off, and please correct me if I'm mistaken. 

1) After GD kicked Nayeon out of his house, she had nowhere to go. So where did she live when she was still working at the bar? 
2) Nayeon got GD's car keys and just walked out of the house and drove off without him noticing? I kind of got confused there.
3) TOP became intimate with Nayeon way too quickly. You have to consider that he's a top notch celebrity. I find it strange that he can so easily come and comfort her like that. But of course since this is your fanfiction, this doesn't matter much :)
4) Try to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter