☑ Kpop_Eonni

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for Kpop_Eonni

"I Must Be Going Crazy"

Author: Kpop_Eonni

Main Characters: Oh Sehun, Luhan, Wang Feifei, Kim Jongdae (Chen), and Byun Baekhyun

Genre: Drama, Friendship, Romance,

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
Se Hun and Fei have been friends ever since they were children, until one day they confess their true feelings for each other in junior high. But once they reach senior high everything starts to go downhill - leading to heartbreak. Will everything go back to the way it was in the beginning?

 


  Critique:

Story Title: 2/5

The title doesn't really go with the story. I like that I've never heard this title before, but it just really doesn't go with the story. How is going crazy? What makes him crazy? I know its still ongoing but the title doesn't fit.

 

Graphics: 4/10

I don't get the poster. Sorry it's pretty and I love the way it's presented but I just don't feel it goes with the story. A lot of people all ready know that I have this thing about backgrounds. You need a background that can help the story out, because I'm kinda lost with the poster.

 

Description and Foreword: 6/10

I like how you explained each of the character. How you showed what they would face in the story and their background. I think you did a pretty good job!! The trailer was good, but it kinda confused me on where the story is going. 

 

Characterization: 10/10

I hat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter