☑ Queensabelle

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for Queensabelle[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]My Brother's Bestfriend[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: My Brother's Bestfriend

Author: Queensabelle

Main Characters: Park Jieun and Byun Baekhyun

Genre: Drama, Family, Friendship, Romance, Schoollife

Status: On-going

Description of Story: Arranged marriage never happened on her life before. She had just broken up with her boyfriend few days ago and now she's engaged to her brother's best friend. To her, her brother's best friend is a boring guy. He doesn't socialize much and he has the worst manners in the world. Yet, he's the most popular guy in Woolim High School. What will happen, if Park Chan Yeol's little sister, Park Ji Eun, is stuck with Byun Baek Hyun as her fiance?

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story Title: 3.5/5
The title is good but you could have picked something more relevant to arrange marriages since it is the main theme of the story, (plus it poster itself demonstrated it). The title too seemed too cliche for me.

Graphics: 5/10
I don't really like the poster sorry. It didn't match the title and it looked a little childish to me? But it show that the story will be about an arrange marriage. I like the designs though in the Description and the Character Chart below. It was definitely looked clean. You should try putting a background as well that matches your poster.

This one though was more presentable than the first one and it looks more professional. Unfortunately, this one did not portray the arranged marriage theme. If I were to pick one though I'd pick this one.

 

Description and Foreword: 9/10

I like your description. It contained the right amount of information that is needed to make the readers curious of what is to come in the story. In the last though, (What will happen, if Park Chan Yeol's little sister, Park Ji Eun, is stuck with Byun Baek Hyun as her fiance?), you should remove Park Chanyeol's little sister since it is irrelevant and that info is already placed at your character chart. Just replace it with "What will happen if Park Jieun gets stuck with Byun Baekhyun as her fiance?"

Characterization: 7/10

I think you should reduce the information you gave out at the character chart. Describing your characters ahead of time is a no no. Good readers would like to get to know the characters through the story and not through a predescription. It would be easier too because your subbers wont expect anything in case you wish to suddenly give a twist to the characters' persona and if there are surprise characters, a list of it isnt really gonna make it 'surprise'. So for yours I suggest removing some of the information you placed in the character chart like Lee Minhyuk. Wasn't he supposed to be a surprise since he was Jieun's ex?

Plot: 29/40
The story seemed too cliche for me. I have been reading fanfictions on AFF for 2 years already and I've read a lot of fanfictions about arrange marriages so I didn't feel excited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter