☑ jeje_bts

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Calling for jeje_bts

"My Personal Tease"

Author: jeje_bts

Main Characters: Jimin and K (original character)

Genre: Romance, 

Status: On-going

Description of Story:
What's a bachelorette party without a night to a strip club? K, being a shy and a reserved young woman, was adamant about avoiding one. Fortunately her friends convinced her otherwise. After all, what kind of a friend ditches her best friend's special night. Her friends happily chose the man to give her, her first ever and he turned her world upside down.  

 

  Critique:

Story Title: 3.5/5

OHOHOHOHO. Well we definitely know what type of story this will be like, am I right? >u> I like it a lot, but it does draw parallels to the drama name “My Personal Preference” have you ever heard of that? Anyways because of that and how it sounds familiar with a lot of AFF titles out there with “My…” it lacks uniqueness and that wow factor. (On a side note, despite not being an avid BTS fan, I’d definitely click on it LOL //noshame)

 

Graphics: 9/10

I feel so biased but like abs man. You can’t go wrong with that, especially Jimin’s abs. I love the GIF you used from Boy in Luv (that lucky girl) and the layout of the poster is neat and organized. It’s really simple (in a good way) but I have to say the colour of the poster and the colour of the background seems a bit plain, no real spark in colour or flair and so it’s a bit dull (the colours match though so that’s good).

 

Description and Foreword: 7/10

It’s short and simple, and gets right to the point. The bachelorette idea with the male strippers is something I haven’t seen before so that’s nice. But I think the down point of the description is:

“But most of all, he taught her how to become a better person.” 

Based on where the description was going, this fell short for me. I don’t know why, but it was just a killjoy because of how it was delivered. I think it’s because of how different the lines are compared to the last one; they all seem fun and full of questions and encounters that leave the reader wanting more  and then suddenly...? Maybe it’s just me, but my interest somewhat dropped down after reading it. 

You listed off the characters in the foreword (more Jimin with abs, yum) and the layout is very neat without being cluttered with information. 

 

Characterization: 5/10

I just have to say strippers with whips *coughVcough* are awesome. Except the thing is K reminds me of a lot of OCs I’ve read before, who are shy, innocent, and timid. In addition to that, her thoughts always seem to revolve around her freak out over the reactions she has over Jimin in addition to her ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter