☑ Najla2EXO

Mental Breakdown Reviews ★ (╥﹏╥) ★ ☰ ARCHIVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Archive: Review for Najla2EXO[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Day Dreaming[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Story Title: Day Dreaming

Author: Najla2EXO

Main Characters: Park Heejin (OC), Do Kyungsoo, Kris

Genre: Drama, Family, Friendship, Romance

Status: On-going

Description of Story: Eun Hee have to go back to her hometown at Korea because if her father. After arrive, her father shocked her with a news. She actually was her father's company heiress! And to be more shocking, the company was SM Entertaiment, where her idol work!

 

 

CRITIQUE:

Story title: 3.5/5
The title's not really catchy, but it goes well with the plot and the first few chapters of the story.

Graphics: 5/10
You should've requested for a background and the poster itself only shows the characters but it didn't introduce the characters well and what roles they portray, also it didn't seem to have any relation with the title. 

Description & Forward: 4/10
You entered in the description "Can my daydreaming came true?" 
You used past tense when it should've been, "Can my daydream come true?" since it's just a thought and it didn't happen yet.
Also, you should've included further information about the story and added in more details, like what the readers could expect from the story or perhaps add in some quotations that will excite the readers or leave them questioning.

Characterization: 8/10

It was okay but you could've introduced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter